Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Baby Shower Cupcakes

So this summer my best friend from high school had her baby!! Which of course means she had a wonderful baby shower, for which I baked some deliciously cute cupcakes! Since it was summer, I decided to do my favorite summer time cupcake, Lemon Blueberry! And I made them boy-themed, since she had a little boy, named Conor! And he is adorable!!! :) Since I already posted the recipe fro lemon blueberry, i thought I would just share some pictures from the partay!! :)
 Yummy Cuppycakes with white chocolate rubber duckies on top! They were so cute!!

 Nummy Nummy :D


And heres the beautiful mother to be, Dani. She is unwrapping all her awesome presents! Conor is born now, and he is so cute! I already miss being with him!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment